PaisaToken
373,478,166,699 BURNED

Current Price

$0.000000096347

HODLERS

437

Total Supply

1,000,000,000,000

MARKET CAP

$ 60363

PHILOSOPHY

PHILOSOPHY
PHILOSOPHY

ZERO to Infinity.

PAISA tokenomics and mission sets the stage for sustainable organic growth by rewarding and incentivizing long term holds and mitigating whale and bot manipulation.

PHILOSOPHY
PHILOSOPHY

Cryptocurrency for good.

PAISA priority is to leave a positive impact on the world through charitable donations to non-profits via cryptocurrency.

PHILOSOPHY
PHILOSOPHY

Static Rewards

Holders upcoming earn passive rewards through static reflection as they watch their balance of PAISA grow indefinitely.

TOKENOMICS

10%

Fee Distribution

  • 6%

    Burn wallet

  • 4%

    Holder distribution

Supply

  • Total supply / 1 Trillion $PAISA (1000 Times less in comparison of other Popular Tokens.)
  • 37% / Burn (+8% Till 2025 Means total 45% Burn.)
  • 23% / "0x5ac4e4fad91a4c0a8df1b34f8230dfbc1c66b018" is main HOT Wallet for Main Supply. According to demand, circulation supply will be provided from this wallet.
    Note - Every Single Transaction Will be Transparent.
  • 10% / for Future Devlopment.
  • 08% / for Developers Team.
  • 08% / for Charity.
  • 02% / for Airdrops.
  • 12% / Currently in Circulation.

Why PaisaToken?

  • Fair launch no Pre-sale! Anti Pump-Dump-Exit Whales Transactions (sell/buy/transfer) that trade more than 0.5% of the total supply will be rejected.
  • 100% transparency with community wallet and what the funds are used for with receipts presented for expenses e.g. marketing, legal, market listings, and audit.
  • Locked liquidity, starting with a 1 year locked LP and Continue...
  • Charity and strategic partnerships with Non-profits.
CodeShield

THE ROADMAP

2021

  • Inception of PaisaToken
  • Development of initial website and Social channels
  • Contract Deployed

2021

Q2

  • 🚀 Launch
  • BSCScan - Logo and Social Profiles Update
  • CodeShield Audit

Q3

  • CoinRanking Listing
  • Nomics Listing
  • CoinMarketCap & CoinGecko listings
  • Audits and Other Basic Listings
  • Marketing Campaign

  • Community Building
  • Exchange Listings

Q4

  • Swap launch
  • Wallet launch - Indian Users will be able to buy/sell with UPI
  • Implementing features
  • Generating Resources for Disaster Management Projects
  • Partnerships

2022

  • Team Expansion
  • Collaboration With Global Markets
  • Exchange platform launch
  • App development
Wallets

OUR TEAM

Avatar

Robin Sharaya

CEO

Avatar

Sandeep Kumar

COO

Sandeep Kumar is PhD from IISC (Indian Institute of Science), Banglore. He is at higher post in a top international company, due to his job's terms and conditions we can't share his identity for now. whenever we will introduce him, every detail we provided will be same.

Avatar

Prem S.

CTO

Avatar

Sandeep Gangola

CMO

Avatar

Ajay Verma

Web Dev.